The Media Squirrel
Funny Name. Serious Business.
What we do for our clients.
An effective online presence.
Who you are and what you do.
To the people that matter.
Sara started The Media Squirrel to assist nonprofits, small business owners, advocacy groups, and elected officials navigate the world of social media, content creation, and digital marketing.
Sara brings a broad range of experience to the table, which allows her the ability to work with a variety of organizations. She is an executive level professional with significant experience in public and government relations, social and traditional media, marketing and communications, and development.
• Former lobbyist and political aide
• Superior communications skills – verbal and written
• Significant experience as a successful relationship builder and manager
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
• Polished and articulate speaker and presenter; speech writing
• Strategic planner and critical thinker
• Experience in marketing; communications; fundraising and government relations
• Experience in website design; content management; Social Media and SEO
Comfortable advising high-level executives and leading support staff. Message development, strategic planning, and critical thinking are professional strengths. Experience in developing and managing budgets.
Speaker / Presenter:
• Social Media: Cause and profit marketing
• Board Development: Strategic planning and communications
• Government Relations: Effective lobbying and advocacy
• Image Enhancement: Improving your online presence and customer service
Education and Training:
• Bachelors of Science in Marketing - William Woods University
• Training: President’s Club - Sandler Sales Training; Assn of Fundraising Professionals